Group Class Reminders and FAQ's
To help you stay consistent, we lay out some step-by-step instructions on how to sign up for group class, share gentle reminders about attending, and answer some of your FAQs!
How to Sign Up for Group Class
When registering/cancelling for group classes, the best and most effective way to do so is online. In your MindBody account, you can sign up, cancel, and reschedule classes.
We kindly ask that you DO NOT ask instructors directly to sign you up or cancel you out of group classes.
From Our Website
- From any page on our website, click Book a Class on the header.
- Our schedule will appear. Find the class that works for you. Consider the date, time, level, and/or instructor.
- Click Sign Up next to a class. A window will pop-up, confirming the class you schedule.
- By clicking Next, you will either be prompted to Login, or to Create Profile in the MindBody system.
- Once you've signed up, you will receive an email confirming your reservation for the class. Make sure it is the correct class, date, time, level, and/or instructor.
- Cancelling a Class: Login in your account by either clicking My Account on the Class Schedule page or after signing up for a class click View Schedule. Next to the class you wish to cancel, click CANCEL.
From The MindBody App
- Download the MindBody Fitness app from the app store.
- Create a login by entering a username and password. You also have the option to login using your Apple, Facebook, or Google account. If you have registered on our website previously, we recommend using the same username and password (although not required). If there are registration issues in the future, it helps to have the same account information on both the website and the app for synching.
- If new to the app, you'll have an email sent to you to verify your account. Once received, verify the email.
- Your account should automatically sync with our studio. If it does not, search for Pure Movement in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Once your email is verified, log into the app and find us under Book a Favorite. Click View Schedule.
- When viewing the schedule, click on the class and it will give additional details such as the instructor and a brief description of the class, including what is expected in the class level. Please take note of our cancellation policy.
- Choose a class and hit BOOK.
- You can see classes you've registered for by going to your Profile and clicking on Schedule.
- Cancelling a Class: In the profile section of the app, click Schedule. Find the class you wish you cancel, and click Cancel. Confirm the cancellation when asked.
After you’ve taken a class, you may be asked to leave a review. As always, we appreciate your feedback and positive ratings.
Cancellation and Waitlist Guidelines
What if I Need to Cancel My Class?
We kindly request at least 24 hours advance notice of cancellation of a group class. A less than 24 hours notice will result in a class pass being applied to the late cancel. If someone from the waitlist takes your spot, your class pass will be returned to your account. The sooner you cancel a class, the sooner we can contact someone on the waitlist. The later you cancel, the less likely we can do this.
We kindly request at least 72 hours advanced notice of cancellation of any previously scheduled private session. The sooner you cancel a private session, the sooner we can contact someone on our private waitlist to take the time. The later you cancel, the less likely we can do this, and the session will be charged in full.
What if I need to late cancel a group class and have a valid reason?
Always cancel first via the MindBody app or online , whether it is more or less than 24 hours before the start of the class. This will allow those on the waitlist to be automatically notified. Additionally, please text us (260.420.1000) ASAP BEFORE the scheduled class and let us know. The sooner we know, the sooner we can try to get someone in that spot.
Why is Early Cancellation so Important?
Because scheduling a class holds and reserves the use of studio space and equipment, and thereby prevents other students from scheduling for the same period, and in light of our instructors’ limited availability, late cancellations impose tremendous strain on the studio operation. We recognize emergency situations may arise making cancellation within this period impossible in such extraordinary circumstances and/or events, and because of this we will seek to accommodate the student to reschedule his or her session at the earliest possible opportunity.
How does the Waitlist Work?
If You Added Yourself to a Waitlist More Than 24 Hours in Advance of Class:
You will receive an email or text notification if you have been added to the class. Being that it is more than 24 hours from the class start time, you will be charged if you are a no show.
If You've Been Automatically Added From a Waitlist Less Than 24 Hours in Advance of Class:
You will receive an email or text notification that you have been added to a class. If you are wishing to attend, please confirm (follow the directions in the email or text on how to do so). In addition, you may receive a message directly from an instructor or the studio that you have been added - in that case, please let them know if you plan on attending. That being said, you will not be charged for the class if you are unable to attend.
Late Arrival, Weather, and Class Cancellation Policies
What if I’m running late?
During the first 10 minutes of every scheduled session, instructors undertake a warmup routine designed to mitigate any risk of physical injury occurring as a result of the class. With this in mind, to promote the safety and well-being of the students, and for the consideration of all other students and staff, we kindly request that a student arrive no more than ten minutes after any scheduled class start time.
What if I Don’t Feel Safe Driving in Poor Weather Conditions?
If you feel unsafe driving to class due to weather and are signed up for class, call/text or email the studio to let us know you will not be attending (you will not be charged for a late cancellation). Please be mindful of the waitlist and let us know as soon as possible you will not be attending.
How Will I Find Out if My In Studio Class is Canceled?
We often wait until the morning or afternoon of a class to determine if we will still have it based on changing weather patterns. Therefore, we will contact you directly (via your preferred method of communication - text or email) to let you know if an in-studio class is canceled.
Be sure to check the schedule, our Facebook, or Instagram page for updates.
Membership Billing Details
What if I want to cancel my membership?
Per the membership agreement, we have an initial commitment of six months for the 4, 8, and 12 monthly memberships. In order to cancel the membership, we require a thirty-day written notice (either via email or text) before the next billing cycle.
Can I freeze my membership?
All group memberships can freeze their membership for four weeks a year as long as they have met the initial six month commitment period. We ask for a two-week notice for all freezes.
What if I don’t use all of my passes in a month?
Membership passes expire after 30 days and do not roll over month to month.
Our Drop-In packages expire after six months.
What if I schedule more than my monthly passes?
Additional group classes can be added each month for the same cost per class price. These will be automatically billed at the end of your billing cycle if you've attended more than your allotted sessions in 30 day period.
- Bronze Membership (4 Classes a Month): $19.90 per additional class
- Silver Membership (8 Classes a Month): $16.90 per additional class
- Gold Membership (12 Classes a Month): $14 per additional class
All that being said, if you continuously attend more than your allotted classes per month, we encourage you to sign up for a higher membership tier.
We are here to help along the way with answers to your all your FAQs and share group class reminders. We can't wait to welcome you to the Pure Movement community.