Cleaning Precautions for In-Studio Classes
After signing up for an in-studio session, either private or group class, please review our cleaning precautions. We are committed to providing a safe and clean environment for our students, so check with your instructor should you have any questions or concerns about these cleaning precautions for in-studio classes.
For in-studio privates and classes, to help keep our studio clean and students healthy, we recommend the following:
- Always wear a mask in the store, in the studio, and anytime you are not actively working through the routine at the reformer. Each instructor, regardless of vaccination, will continue to wear masks for other students’ safety. At the entryway, please use the provided hand sanitizer. For group classes, check-in at the iPad station. At your reformer, you may take your mask off.
- As a hygiene precaution, consider wearing sticky socks. This will limit skin contact with the equipment and help keep it clean. If you do not own a pair, they are available for purchase at the boutique.
- Consider purchasing your own straps. We regularly wash and rotate the straps but using your own is a cleaning precaution for in-studio classes.
- Please be understanding that we will be required to shorten sessions, now 50 mins, to allow for additional cleaning time and hand washing.
As a health precaution, we are limiting how many people are in the studio at one time:
- Please wait in your car until 10 mins prior to the class/private to come into the studio (after the previous client has left). If you need to come in early to change, please wait in a separate room where the previous session is not occurring.
- Parents of Minor Students: We ask that you do not come into the studio with your child for their sessions. This responsibly limits additional contacts and the number of people in our studio at one time.
For in-studio private sessions, each instructor will wear a facemask, keep their hands cleaned and/ or covered, and change all springs to limit exposure to the equipment. Equipment will be cleaned heavily in between sessions.
Due to the already private nature of our studio, we feel confident that we will be able to provide a safe and healthy environment for each student.
If you liked the class and your studio experience, let us know! Leave us a review on Google and we’ll comp you a class!
For the Pure Movement team, our focus and desire continue to be able to offer the highest quality health and wellness services and goods that you have come to rely on and appreciate.
Find, book, and pay faster at Pure Movement from your phone using MINDBODY Connect. Learn more.