When you signup or wish to cancel group classes, the best and most effective way to do so is online:
Signup for classes via the Mindbody App.
1). Download the MindBody App from the app store.
2). Create a login by entering a username and password (or use a current login).
3). Choose Pure Movement Pilates (Location: 526 W Jefferson Blvd.)
4). The Home tab on the bottom of the screen will bring up the calendar with the schedule of classes.
5). When you click on the class it will give additional details such as the instructor and a brief description of the class.
6). Choose a class and hit BOOK.
7). You can see classes you've registered for by going to your Profile or clicking the calendar in the top right corner
8). After you’ve taken a class, you can favorite it by clicking the heart. You can view your favorite class in the Favorites tab so you can remember for the next time you go to book a class.
Every studio has them: policies, such as the studio cancellation policy. Please respect our policies put in place for the safety and fairness of all.
If only one student is signed up for a class within 12 hours before the start time, unfortunately, we may cancel that class and request that the student attend another class.
Class Levels and Wailist
If you're inconsistent in class attendance or waitlisted and missed classes, please carefully consider our levels to find the right one for your fitness level.
Our class levels exist to place you in the best and safest group fitness for your skillset. Make sure that when you signup for a class, you read the description, understand the equipment that may be used, and expect the exercise mastery.
If you're wondering about a certain level or what level is best for you, ask your instructor and they will be happy to recommend it. Our higher-level classes (3 and 4) are designed for students who are attending on a regular basis as they include exercises that require a certain level of strength and understanding.
If your Pilates practice has not been consistent, we highly recommend staying with the level 1 and 2 group classes prior to attending level 3 + 4 classes to avoid injury.
General Housekeeping (Covid-19 Edition)
To maintain a positive studio environment, please kindly consider the following:
- Keep voices lowered in or out of a session;
- Remove shoes by the door before entering the floor of the studio;
- Refrain from wearing strong scents or perfumes, as some have reactions to strong scents;
- Enter quietly when arriving late for a group session;
- Not chew gum during session;
- Silence cell phones and other data devices;
- Clean and put away used mats and equipment after the completion of a group class;
- Abstain from wearing regular socks during sessions due to considerations of personal safety (students may be barefoot or otherwise using ToeSox (available at Idlehour Boutique) or comparable sticky grip socks). We highly recommend wearing sticky socks during your session to limit skin contact with the reformers.
- Upon arriving, please wait until at least 5 minutes before the start of your session to come into the boutique. Please watch the door and allow students to enter in one at a time. Use appropriate social distancing and allow each student enough time to enter and head to their session/class. Wait in the boutique until a session or group class is completed before entering the group room (unless to use the bathroom).
- Parents of Minor Students: We ask that you do not come into the studio with your child for their sessions. This responsibly limits additional contacts and the number of people in our studio at one time.